Graduate Assistant: Asian Arts & Culture Center Program and Administrative Support
REPORTS TO: Director and/or Program Manager of the Asian Arts & Culture Center
HOURS: 10 hours per week during Fall Semester 2021. Option to renew for Spring Semester 2022.
JOB PURPOSE: The Graduate Assistant assists in the daily operations of the Asian Arts & Culture Center, including program and administrative support
- Assist with planning and producing educational programs
- Coordinate public relations and promotion of exhibitions and programs via web links and social media, posting and distribution of publicity materials on and off campus.
- Manage updates and new information on the Center’s website using OUCampus, as well as updates on membership database and e-contact lists.
- Assist with curation, preparation and installation of gallery exhibitions under the supervision of the Director and/or Program Director.
- Coordinate Gallery accessibility for campus and off-campus visitors
- Assist with the collections management, including inventory, documentation, computer inventory, and photography using Filemaker software.
- Assist with collections research
- Assist with management of the Center’s membership program
- Assist with donor cultivation, grants (research and writing), sponsorship benefits, planning & producing fundraising events
- Assist with coordination and supervision of jobs for student employees.
- Position might also involve some graphic design work